- Position: Marketing Coordinator & Client Liaison
- Length: Part Time
- Experience: Marketing and client liaison to source, promote and develop opportunities for the Classic Metal roofing and cladding division
- Location: Wellington
- Closing date: 30 May 2017
We are looking for a marketing and client liaison to source, promote and develop opportunities for the Classic Metal roofing and cladding division of Aquaheat New Zealand Ltd.
This is a chance to become part of a dynamic team who are front runners within the Wellington architectural roofing and cladding industry.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- ability to communicate with a variety of people within the construction industry. Able to listen and understand the requirements of potential clients with the confidence and ability to make presentations if required.
- A vibrant, friendly and creative personality.
- Some architectural or construction knowledge and experience.
- Able to use office based computer management – Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media, Basic Photoshop, some drawing skills.
- Email marketing experience
- Organised, structured self-motivated and able to work autonomously within a team framework.
- Drivers licence.
This is a part-time position and the hours negotiable with a minimum of 20 hours per week required.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to join our friendly team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward your CV to the Roofing Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org